|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Reduces noise levels up to 26dB (SNR).
- Triple flange design for optimum fit for most ear canal sizes.
- Made from soft and durable material for optimum comfort
- Firm stem for easy insertion and removal.
- Packed in a recyclable cardboard pillow pack.
- DOSH SIRIM Approved.
The 3M™ Earplugs 1200 Series are reusable and designed for insertion into the ear canal to help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise up to 26 dB.
Get comfortable and durable hearing protection with 3M™ Earplugs 1200 Series. These reusable earplugs reduce noise levels up to 26 dB and are fully tested and approved against EN 352-2. They are made from a soft durable Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE). The specially designed and triple flange shape is tapered to fit most ear canal sizes, offering a comfortable secure fit. The finger grip design keeps insertion and removal simple, convenient and hygienic. They come with a sturdy storage case featuring a belt clip, helping keep your earplugs hygienic and together preventing loss. 3M™ Earplugs 1261 are available as probed versions for use with the 3M™ E-A-RFit™ validation system.
- Attenuation Rating (SNR): 26 Decibel.
- Banded: No.
- Corded: Yes.
- Earplug Material: Thermoplastic.
- Earplug Shape: Flanged.
- Insertion Style: No Roll.
- Reusable: Yes.
5 Pairs X 3M 1271 CE REUSABLE CORDED EARPLUGS 26DB (PILLOW PACK)