- Small size is ideal for sanding and finishing hard-to-reach spaces.
- Cloth backing supports heavy sanding yet frays to expose fresh abrasive.
- Resin bond withstands high heat and pressure.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive in a closed-coat layer provides fast cut and long life.
- Rolls attach to a compatible cartridge roll mandrel (sold separately)
3M Cartridge Roll 341D gives you easy access to small, hard-to-reach spaces for sanding and finishing. As the outermost abrasive layer wears down, the cloth backing frays to expose fresh abrasive layers for continued cutting action.
- Access Hard-to-Reach Spaces
- Our 3M Cartridge Roll 341D has a closed coat of aluminum oxide abrasive secured with a heat-resistant resin bond.
- Cartridge rolls fit onto a cartridge roll mandrel (sold separately) and is ideal for accessing small, hard to reach spaces. Cartridge Roll 341D is used in metalworking applications.
What's in the box
1 Roll X 3M 341D Cartridge Roll P120X-Cart Roll - (3/8 X 1 1/2 X 1/8)