- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications.
- Comes with a variable-width web spray pattern.
- High strength, fast, contact type adhesive.
- Bonds laminate, wood, concrete, metal, plastic and more.
- High temperature and moisture resistance.
3M Hi-Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds strongly to a wide range of materials. Our permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The spray formula is easy to dispense, offering a variable-width spray pattern, and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fast Acting, Long Lasting
3M Hi Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is a long time member of 3M's portfolio of go to, every day use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. Recognized worldwide, this spray adhesive has demonstrated its reliability in countless applications. For many, "getting the job done" is just a spray away.
This spray adhesive offers a high initial grab, sufficient bonding range and fast dry time. The high solids content provides higher per square foot coverage than competing spray adhesives. The combination of maximum strength bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics
- Picture framing and mounting displays
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
- Installing acoustic panels
An All Around Adhesive
3M Hi Strength 90 Spray Adhesive is capable of forming extremely strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M Hi Strength 90 CA Spray Adhesive Low VOC <25% is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small, from crafting to construction.
- Application Method: Inverted Spray, Spray.
- Applications: Edge Band Wood Panel Bonding.
- Container Size (Metric): 473 ml, 710 ml.
- Environmental Considerations: Helps contribute to LEED credits.
- Flame Retardant: Flammable.
- Form: Aerosol
- Industries: Appliance, Construction, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Furniture, General Industrial, MRO, Metalworking, Military, Signage, Specialty Vehicle, Transportation, Woodworking.
- Open Time: 1 - 10 min.
- Product Form: Aerosol.
- Solids Weight Percent (Approximate): 13 %.
- Surface Type: Wood.
1 CAN X 3M 90 HI-STRENGTH SPRAY ADHESIVE CLEAR 500ML